1. I got my "For Your Tears" handkerchief from Debbie Pucci, which of course, made me cry.
2. My sweetest co-worker, got my note about the miscarriage, walked up to me in the hallway and gave the longest, sweetest hug. Somehow that hug really reached me in a way that not much else has in the last week.
3. When I saw my chiropractor, who is also such a dear dear person, I told her about some of the digestive issues I was having since the miscarriage, which can absolutely be attributed to hormones, but also, to what she called the "Grief and Loss Diet." Which relies on a lot of cookies. Somehow calling it that made me smile, and also let me put a frame around it which makes it feel like I can set it aside after the new year.
4. We made reservations for sat and sun after xmas at a cabin overlooking the ocean--and we need some ocean right about now.
5. My kitten plays fetch, and presents her toy to be thrown. She might be a dog.