So, the embryos slowed up in terms of division last night, so they are recommending a 3 day transfer. This is, of course, not the outcome we were hoping for. We even discussed letting them go until day 5, just to see what would happen. In the end, we decided that we are going to do the 3 day transfer, and live with the outcome. And hey, some people even get pregnant with a three day transfer, so not all hope is lost.
In many ways, it makes more sense to let them stay in the lab, and see if they develop, but emotionally, I'd rather have them in my body. If they are going to die, I want them to die within me. One of my biggest regrets is not getting pictures of the Panda's from our last cycle. The little cell clusters are our children, and having even a little piece of them to hold, in my hands, in my body, is immeasurably important to me.
So please send any vibes, prayers or good thoughts our way. We can use them.
In other news, our kitten came home yesterday. She is adorable, and funny and insatiable! We may have trouble making humans, but we make good cats!