Dr Calm called around one to say that she recommended that we trigger tonight. Usually it's a defin
tive decision, but since we have some stragglers, she wanted to make sure we were on board with the decision. We will trigger tonight at 8:45.
Dr Calm thinks we'll get 8, so hopefully 4 will fertilize. She recommened not deciding to do ICSI until we see what we have sperm and egg wise. Apparently an immature egg can mature in the lab, and so using the micro drop method is better in that circumstance. If you know an egg is mature, then ICSI is fine--you can't use ICSI on an immature egg.
Overall, I'm not feeling desperate or stressed. Whatever happens we will be ok.