Dr Calm just called and said that we have two morulas. We're going to wait until tomorrow to see if they continue to develop and become blastocysts, and if so, we'll do the transfer.
I know that a day 6 transfer is not the kiss of death, but now that we know that we are dealing with a translocation, I must say that I don't feel terribly reassured by this development.
Last May we did a day 6 transfer which resulted in Sparky, but he only lasted until 7 weeks gestation. Of course what I really want is a crystal ball--something to tell me if we are going to get our hearts broken again.
On a brighter note, knowing that we are dealing with a translocation is a relief. For me it means that if these little embryos don't develop into a viable baby, we will have some sense of why. We can't know for sure, but the so much of what has been excruciating over the last 3 years has been all of the 'not knowing'.