However there is some more good news!
FSH is 7.18, down .82 from last months 8.0. Here's hoping that is a meaningful shift!
We are going to wait to do the IVF until April. We'll give it the full four months of DHEA, and another month of no-IVF-sanity.
My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 years as a couple anniversary next month--and we are going to go away for the weekend! No cat pillling for 36 whole hours.
And in other news, please go give some love to BeeCee; she just had her beta for her very last with her eggs IVF, and it was negative.
See you on the flip!